DESG is home to an inter-disciplinary community of professionals dedicated to promote thoughtful analysis and effective action on local, regional, and national issues is hosting its 4th annual awards event – The Unsung Heroes Award on the 26th of January, 2022. The award event would recognize and celebrate distinguish individuals that are impacting their communities in significant ways, particularly in creating values and making useful contributions to economic development in Delta State.
This year’s event seek to recognize outstanding individuals in five core areas of government concern and focus, namely:
- Women Economic Empowerment – Empowering women through skill acquisition programs that equips women to become gainfully employed.
- Youth Achiever – Dedicated to impacting youth development.
- Community Development – Impacting the community through robust enterprises.
- Education – Contributing towards human capital development.
- Health Care – Outstanding service in delivering health care particularly during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Innovation – Creating a novel and practical idea that addresses a burning social problem.
- Peace Keeping – Going over and beyond in dispute resolution or community liaison.
For more enquiries and sponsorships, kindly contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org